The debate on who the Tampa Bay Buccaneers should select has a clear winner, according to the readers of this blog, anyway. Morris Claiborne beat out Trent Richardson in a landslide victory, giving the Bucs another piece to build a quality defense. In this scenario, the Bucs are likely to stick with Legarrette Blout as their main running back while bringing in one or two other backs who can serve as third-down backs and change of pace backs.
On we move to the sixth pick in this mock draft, which belongs to the St. Louis Rams after they traded their second overall pick to the Washington Redskins. The Rams have a plethora of needs, which includes wide receiver, cornerback, offensive tackle, linebacker - almost every position on the team is a need, in fact. So, which need do you think they will address?
1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Washington Redskins: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor (trade)
3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
4. Cleveland Browns: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6. St. Louis Rams (trade)