I let this series rest a little during free agency as we had plenty of other things to discuss, but as the initial signing frenzy is dying down we have room to talk about the draft again. In the last post, you chose DE Quinton Coples as the Buffalo Bills' draft pick. That may be slightly outdated with the signing of Mario Williams, but what's done is done - and we move on to the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Chiefs have a few holes, but none as big as the humongous hole under center. Unfortunately for them, there's no quarterback worthy of a first-round pick on the board (although I did add Brock Osweiler to the poll). Behind that, they have some questions at running back where Jamaal Charles is coming off a major knee injury, and they have glaring needs at right tackle (which may be filled by Eric Winston) and nose tackle.
So, who do you think the Kansas City Chiefs will take?
1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Washington Redskins: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor (trade)
3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
4. Cleveland Browns: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6. St. Louis Rams (trade): Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
8. Miami Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
9. Carolina Panthers: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
10. Buffalo Bills: Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina