The Carolina Panthers have chosen. Or rather you, the readers, have chosen for the Carolina Panthers in this mock draft, and the result is defensive tackle Dontari Poe. The Panthers don't have a plethora of needs, they hope to fill most of them with players returning from injury. But defensive tackle is a true need, and in Dontari Poe they get one of the best DTs in the draft.
Thus we move on to the Buffalo Bills, a team that never seems to get anywhere no matter what they do. They have, however, addressed a number of needs. They have a star defensive tackle, they have a decent offensive line, they have an.....expensive....quarterback, they have a number one receiver, they have a good tight end, they have some decent linebackers. Really, there's some talent on this team - but they still have needs.
So, which player do you think they'll pick?
1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Washington Redskins: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor (trade)
3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
4. Cleveland Browns: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6. St. Louis Rams (trade): Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
8. Miami Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
9. Carolina Panthers: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
10. Buffalo Bills: