The third quarterback is off the board in this community mock draft, as the Bucs Nation readers think the Miami Dolphins will select Ryan Tannehill with the eighth pick of the 2012 NFL draft.
That gets us to the first of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' three division rivals: the Carolina Panthers. Although the Panthers are selecting high in the draft, they don't have a plethora of needs. They could use some offensive linemen, a defensive tackle, a defensive end, a receiver, a cornerback or a safety - but none of those needs are particularly pressing. Cam Newton fixes a lot of problems on offense, while the defense was mostly depleted by injury last season. If they can get a little healthier, they shouldn't need to add specific talent at specific positions.
So, which player do you think they'll pick?
1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Washington Redskins: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor (trade)
3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
4. Cleveland Browns: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6. St. Louis Rams (trade): Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
8. Miami Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
9. Carolina Panthers: