Well, here I am being publicly humiliated if front of the greatest historical site Texas has to offer - The Alamo. This photo, for those that do not know, is repayment in full to Sander Philipse and the bet we had during the 2010 NFL season. I explained that we were not a very good team and would win 5 or fewer games. Sander, of course, had 6 or greater for his portion of the bet. If he had lost, we would possibly be looking at some kind of giant windmill in the background - or something to that effect.
FYI - I admit only to incorrectly guessing the amount of wins we would have in 2010. I still stand pat on my core belief that we completely sucked that season - despite the pretty 10-6 record. Damn...
This requires an exit poll for the full effect. This was intended for entertainment purposes only, and no animals were harmed during its filming.
1. You should stop making bets that require payment in the form of headwear. (2 votes)
2. Is this photo available in the Alamo gift shop? (12 votes)
3. Wow... I would like you to meet my daughter. (3 votes)
4. For the love of God, no more photos of you. (10 votes)
5. All of the above... and so much more. (19 votes)
46 total votes