Training camp opened today. As is the case in every offseason, everyone who returns is supposedly in the greatest shape of his life and will have a great season. Here are some of reporting day:
- Da'Quan Bowers got assigned Stylez G. White's old number, 91, according to Roy Cummings.
- Mike Williams was one of the first guys in the building.
- Josh Freeman was at the dinner Joseph and Trueblood had with the Bucs.
- Kellen Winslow really wants Barrett Ruud back on this team. It seems very unlikely that this will actually happen.
- Legarrette Blount and Gerald McCoy both slimmed down this offseason. Donald Penn looked to be in good shape.
- Gerald McCoy claims he has a better touchdown dance than Warren Sapp. I'm not buying it:
- Legarrette Blount talked about what he did during this offseason to get better.
- Mason Foster says that if he makes any mistakes, he'll make them going full speed. A lot of rookies have trouble going full speed because they can't process what's happening on the field fast enough.
- Adrian Clayborn is looking to the equipment guy for advice. Oh, and everyone else too.