This is something we did back at Stampedeblue and multiple other blogs have done it. I can't take credit for the idea, credit goes to Redwolf333. This is just to see which teams really the majority of Bucs fans hate/love. Not including the Bucs of course.
You can use a double kill to make the team lose two points, or double heal to make them gain two points. If you hate a team, you want to kill them. You like them, you want to heal them. Simple right?
If a team gets to 0 points, they're concidered a hated team and go in the graveyard. The graveyard is reserved for the most hated teams. If you kill a team, you get an extra point a day. If this is unpopular I will just take it down no big deal. Here are the current point totals that I'll update in response to your comments.
Alright, this is the final 19. So we have new rules now. Everyone starting right now, has 4 points per day. No matter if you had 2 or 10 before, you have 4 now and that total cannot increase. It might decrease once teams start to get down there to make it fair. You may only KILL. NO HEALING TEAMS NOW. And no killing already dead teams (I'm talking to you G Yeti!) No point at all. The teams in the graveyard go in order that they will killed. And we will do this until we get really bored of it or there is only one team left. Enjoy and I will try and update this daily!
- San Francisco 49ers -11
- Green Bay Packers -10
- Arizona Cardinals -9
- Buffalo Bills -8
- Tennessee Titans -6
- Kansas City Chiefs -3
- Chicago Bears -1
-2 UConn, -1 Tim Tebow
Atlanta Falcons: Kill by Bruce McRae
Carolina Panthers: Kill by Bruce McRae
New York Jets: Kill by 4QB
St. Louis Rams: Kill by 4QB
- Pittsburg Steelers: Kill by Bruce McRae
New England Patriots: Kill by 4QB
Dallas Cowboys: Kill by Kilgore
- New Orleans Saints: Kill by 4QB
Denver Broncos: Kill By Bruce McRae
Miami Dolphins: Kill by 4QB
Washington Redskins: Kill by 4QB
- Oakland Raiders: Kill by Candlebox
- Detriot Lions: Kill by G Yeti
- Indianapolis Colts *sniff*: Kill by G Yeti, and if you killed the Colts... Go here.
- New York Giants: Kill By Candlebox
- Cincinatti Bengals: Kill by Candlebox
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Kill by Kilgore
- Houston Texans: Kill by IE Angel
- San Diego Chargers: Kill by IE Angel
- Cleveland Browns: Kill by 4QB
- Minnasota Vikings: Kill by IE Angel
- Baltimore Ravens: Kill by 4QB
- Seattle Seahawks: Kill by IE Angel
- Double Graveyard
- I'll update this daily with comments. Just say heal/kill/double and say who you want to heal or hurt and I'll update the list. 4 points per 24 hours, or more if you sent a team to the graveyard.
Last update, 9:00 PM Eastern Time May 7th
This is the same totals of the last post but continued. Please rec it so it'll stay up