Hello Bucs Nation! Allow me to be your guide to your team facing the New Orleans Saints. I know you guys may be worried about this game, seeing as how the Saints have been rolling, while you guys just (sentence deleted due to painful responses it may bring up in Bucs fans). But don't worry! The Saints will find a way to make sure you guys are with us to the very end.
So please use this thread to bounce off any questions you have about the Saints, and I, or someone much smarter or more competent, will answer the question for you to the best of our ability. I'll list my list my current issues with the Saints below, in case any are interested in what a makes a Saints fan mad with his team.
*Please rec this post to keep it up till after gameday.
- Offensive Tackles, they sure are offensive.
- The "improved" d-line seems vaguely similar to the old D-line
- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET SOME TALENT IN THE LINEBACKERS
Can someone please cut Reggie Bush? It's not working out.Issue Resolved!
- We traded up in the first round for a bruising runner, can we, you know, actually use him?
- This is the best team in between the 20s, why do we suck inside them?
- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET SOME REFS WHO CAN SEE
- Roman Harper. Everyone and their grandma knows he sucks in coverage...so let's leave him on an island with talented tight ends?
- All together now, tackling is like a violent hug. You embrace around the person's torso or thighs, and teach them a law of physics.