Ok so I am a die hard buccaneer fan, only 25 years old so i wasn't even around for the worst years... i still vaguely remember a monte kiffin led D that could win games even with a rooke qb from tulane current espn analyst shaun king. i at the time loved king compared to the prospects of rob johnson brad johnson, and it really reminds me of being sick of garbage like bruce gradkowski jeff garcia byron leftwich and brian griese. a buc fan to the end im pumped about #5... watching him take us down field being down in the fourth was amazing for any rookie qb... say what you want call me an idiot but i was more impressed with mr freeman despite the carolina game than either sanchez or stafford... now with this offseason being the most important that i remember i want to bring up a few possibilities that i enjoy and hope you can all jump in with your insight! fack the saints
1. i believe in bryant leaves (which i wouldn't want) but if we're stuck with poopie clayton and stovall we need to trade a 2 and 4 and get us some brandon marshall... if that fails atleast get us q boldin... i understand we need young wrs to grow with freeman but freeman can't grow with these bums we need a legit threat downfield... help our run game and help k2 (beast) underneath
2. if both of those fail as much as i want eric berry we do need a d line to start with. thanks to studs like warren sapp and simeon rice we won a superbowl and dexter jackson won the mvp and coincedentally got paid! now dexter jackson was a scrub that was fortuntate enough to play for us when we had a beast d line.. i hate HATE HATE sabby but with help i think hes about the same level as dj was... love tanard and aqib probably my two current faves on D
3. so lets say both DTS are gone when we pick (although my gut tells me the rams pick bradford or trade with us) do we trade down and go after a dez bryant, a joe haden, and improve the line in the second round? personally i think eric berry is a stud, however i wouldn't mind to scoop taylor mays with extra picks.
4. i love brandon spikes and rolando mcclain however i think linebacker is actually our most solid position assuming we keep ruud... hayes has mad potential black is pretty decent esp cover 2
5. ultimately i want to see us with brandon marshall and suh or mccoy! mix in some hopefully taylor mays or even that dude from lsu maybe even some javier arenas round 2 or three and that is one hell of an offseason! opions please